Game Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You have 1 week before the world ends.

Go down 
+3
Waterfox
Captain Arsehole
Ocelot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Forum Hero
Forum Hero
Ocelot

You have 1 week before the world ends. Empty
PostSubject: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 am

You have 1 week left until the world ends, but only you know this.

What do you do...WHAT DO YOU DO!?

I'd

-Take out a hoooooooooooooooooge loan from the bank Cool
-Smack around my old enemies
-Stop wearing clothes in public
-Buy alot of useless crap
-Travel non stop
Back to top Go down
Captain Arsehole
Electric Badger
Electric Badger
Captain Arsehole

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Stock up on bottlecaps.
Back to top Go down
Waterfox
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat
Waterfox

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 pm

-Eat like there's no tomorrow.
-Run naked down the street as the world is ending
-Make sure I use up the rest of my internet quota, I want every cent worth of it.
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 pm

- Kiss a dude
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Pookster wrote:
- Kiss a dude

Kiss Pookster. He has such courage, to tell everyone one of the last things he'd do is kiss a guy :3

I guess I'd run away from life, and just play games nonstop for the last 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm

:3

New favorite poster.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:25 pm

Pookster wrote:
:3

New favorite poster.

You've been my favourite poster this whole time, and you have the heartlessness, to tell me that I'm your new favourite poster? Sad
Back to top Go down
JacK_RabBiT
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat
JacK_RabBiT

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Like everyone else, run around naked.

8days Jail time...

Idiot! Neutral

Huge loan, buy a motorbike, Kiss all the girls I ever had a crush on, even if they had bf's or didn't like me, meh. count up to 2000footsteps, visit Adelaide, jump off Sydney harbor bridge, Jump off buildings and fly, kick a puppie, fly a kite, buy out 3 hookers for a night of Xbox (with loan money), Wear a mask, buy a gun/sword and run around Vigilante style in Sydney. On my last day I would try and Rob a bank.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 pm

I'd build a house for my cat, and treat it like a god Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 am

I'd think of all these things to do, but I'd probably pussy out. And if I did do them, the world probably wouldn't end, and I'd be left with a huge loan to pay off, and I'd have to explain why there's a dead hooker and an army tank in my backyard.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:09 am

Pookster wrote:
I'd think of all these things to do, but I'd probably pussy out. And if I did do them, the world probably wouldn't end, and I'd be left with a huge loan to pay off, and I'd have to explain why there's a dead hooker and an army tank in my backyard.

Why the hell would you need to explain anything? You got an army tank! Go out in style Razz
Back to top Go down
gozer
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat
gozer

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:58 am

Find John Howard and bitch slap that mofo, rob a bank and go nuts on ebay, go to the vatican and kick the pope in the nuts - he's never gonna use 'em for what they were intended for anyway. Have a beer with the Italian president, he provides me with so much amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have 1 week before the world ends.   You have 1 week before the world ends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have 1 week before the world ends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Traffic :: Social News Network :: Off Topic-
Jump to: