Game Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite movie and why!

Go down 
+2
Waterfox
Ocelot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Forum Hero
Forum Hero
Ocelot

Your favorite movie and why! Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 am

What is your favorite move and why?

-Jurassic Park.

Dinosaurs? Need I say anymore other than DINOSAURS! They're just cool. Also it was the first movie to use puppets/animatronics as well as computer generation and it really opened hollywood up to CG.
Back to top Go down
Waterfox
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat
Waterfox

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Batman: The Dark Knight
Heath Ledger did an awesome job as the Joker, just loved every scene he was in. Favourite was him walking out of the hospital wearing the nurses clothes as it explodes behind.
Back to top Go down
Captain Arsehole
Electric Badger
Electric Badger
Captain Arsehole

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 pm

My favourite movie would probably be a Clockwork Orange, or Full Metal jacket,

Yes I'm a Kubrick fan, and my one wish in life is that he would have actually read the book before making Clockwork, could have been infinitely better.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Pineapple Express. I wouldn't mind having a life like that afro
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:30 pm

-Spirited Away

Beautiful, just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 am

Pookster wrote:
-Spirited Away

Beautiful, just beautiful.

I remember seeing something about this movie from some friends that like Anime and all that stuff. I might see if one of them has it.
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:24 am

It's definitely one of those 'must see' movies. David and Kim praised it like crazy, and they're a hard audience to impress.

I feel happy just thinking about it. I saw it for the first time back when SBS used to show anime. I wish they still did. =/
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Pookster wrote:
It's definitely one of those 'must see' movies. David and Kim praised it like crazy, and they're a hard audience to impress.

I feel happy just thinking about it. I saw it for the first time back when SBS used to show anime. I wish they still did. =/

Well I found a friend with it, and watched it today. It was pretty good I guess, but I'm not really into Anime that much, so I don't think I enjoyed it as much as someone who does like Anime would. The little Coal guys were kawaii though Razz

Edit: This thing Very Happy

Your favorite movie and why! Coaldropgif
Back to top Go down
juicycaboose
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Every single Studio Ghibli film is an absolute must watch.
You don't have to be "a fan of anime", they are wonderful movies in their own right.

Favourite movie would either be My Neighbour Totoro, because it's just such a wonderful story and gives me a really nice outlook on life.

That or Shawshank Redemption.
Brilliant movie, absolutely brilliant.
Morgan's first and best voiceover job too.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 pm

juicycaboose wrote:

You don't have to be "a fan of anime", they are wonderful movies in their own right.

Well I do think it was a pretty good movie, I'm just saying if I enjoyed Anime as much as my friends did I probabyl would've liked it more.
Back to top Go down
juicycaboose
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:25 am

Unless the reason you're put off by anime is simply the japanese animation, then I don't think your enjoyment of the movie would have changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite movie and why!   Your favorite movie and why! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite movie and why!
Page 1 of 1