Game Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Forum Hero
Forum Hero
Ocelot

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:24 am

The sequel to the acclaimed Mass Effect is getting closer and closer (we hope)

Here's a vid of one of the new characters/team members for Mass Effect 2.

http://tgs.gamespot.com/video/6230520/mass-effect-2-character-reveal-subject-zero?hd=1&tag=topslot;thumb;3

And here's the teaser trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/mass-effect-2-debut-teaser/307508

Mass Effect 2 will be released on Xbox 360 and the PC. And for the first time ever we'll see an RPG where instead of waking up with "amnesia" our choices and decisions in Mass Effect will actually carry over! If you lived that is Shocked

Discuss maybe? :3
Back to top Go down
Nex
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat
Nex

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 am

Loved mass effect, this should be good.

I love the idea about decisions you made in the original effecting the sequel. Alot of potential there, lets hope it is not inconsequential things, and that it really makes a difference to the game you played. Make it worth replaying the original with different choices just to see the differences.
Back to top Go down
Captain Arsehole
Electric Badger
Electric Badger
Captain Arsehole

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:53 pm

I always wanted the ability to play through again as one of the other races. I was really upset when they didn't include that. I know it'd make the story count for balls, but one the second playthrough you already know the story, so who gives a shit.

It would be good if in ME2 you could choose a race, and then have benefits etc based on that.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:54 am

Woah, how the choices in the first game carry over... I'm kind of tempted to buy it now. Another game I need to add to the infinite list Sad
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:17 pm

I've always really dug the idea of having your character span out over sequels. Like doing something in the first game will effect the story of the sequel.

It'd be horrible to try and implement, but if done right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Traffic :: Gaming :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: