Game Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger!

Go down 
+5
Nex
Pookster
Waterfox
Captain Arsehole
Ocelot
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
juicycaboose
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger!   Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Alex wrote:
JacK_RabBiT wrote:
TBH, I skipped most threads...

CHEAP FOOOD WOOO!!!!

I'm not sure about where you live, but in the Adelaide China Town, they have this place where they give you a plate for $5 and you can fill it up with as much food as you like. That's good cheap food.. cheers

Hahaha dude, that place is so awesome.
Actually there are two places, both in the same food court.
One is right to the left of the door you walk in and the other is pretty much straight infront of you on the other side of the court.

Me and my mates would often go there during a free period to grab lunch, stacking the plates is an art form.
We've come up with many schematics involving structural support spring rolls.

Oh btw, I'm fairly sure the "chicken" wings that they serve are actually the sparrows that fly into the court when the doors open.
I'm sure they've got traps around.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger!   Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Haha, in the A1 Seafood place, me and 4 friends managed to feed ourselves by each putting in 1 dollar and buying a plate. It was basically all the good food on the inside, then we compacted it together with all the rice we could get on there before they started screaming at us.

And yea, I would consider it an art form. Takes a while to master, but once you do, it's so beautiful.

Last edited by Alex on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
juicycaboose
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger!   Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Haha, yeah you've gotta get a group of 4 or so people, buy 2 plates to share between you all, and distract them with one plate while the other plate is getting as much food as possible onto it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger!   Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burger King to rescue stricken economy...with a burger!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Traffic :: Social News Network :: Off Topic-
Jump to: