Game Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flash Forward. New awesome show? Or just crap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Forum Hero
Forum Hero
Ocelot

Flash Forward.  New awesome show?  Or just crap Empty
PostSubject: Flash Forward. New awesome show? Or just crap   Flash Forward.  New awesome show?  Or just crap Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

So Flash Forward was on last night. It "seemed" alright. The concept at least is really interesting. The cast is alright and right now it's reminding me of LOST. But my concern is... IS THERE A STORY!? Or will it be random insane not even plausible events and stories one after the other with 10 cliffhangers and 1 answer per episode?

Here's a trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25kXHgWg938

And who was that person who DIDN'T black out? =o awesome plot, or awesome ploy to get people watching?
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: Flash Forward. New awesome show? Or just crap   Flash Forward.  New awesome show?  Or just crap Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Ahh crap. I forgot about this.

I was watching the trailer and was pretty amazed at the concept. I pretty much had the same thought precess as you.

Thinking that the story is too complex and it will just end up as a jumbled mess like LOST did.
Back to top Go down
Bokracroc
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat
Bokracroc

PostSubject: Re: Flash Forward. New awesome show? Or just crap   Flash Forward.  New awesome show?  Or just crap Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Our TV networks have been on the ball lately. Premiered in the US on the 24th so it's hard to steal opinions.
Back to top Go down
Ocelot
Forum Hero
Forum Hero
Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: Flash Forward. New awesome show? Or just crap   Flash Forward.  New awesome show?  Or just crap Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Now the internet and online streaming TV exists they need to actually get off their ass to keep viewers.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Flash Forward. New awesome show? Or just crap   Flash Forward.  New awesome show?  Or just crap Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:07 am

The TV show looks like it could have some potential. But the promo..

"Memories of events, that have not happened yet" doesn't really make sense. Something needs to happen to remember it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Forward. New awesome show? Or just crap   Flash Forward.  New awesome show?  Or just crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash Forward. New awesome show? Or just crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Traffic :: Entertainment :: Movies/TV-
Jump to: