Game Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soundwave Vs Big Day Out

Go down 
5 posters

SOUNDWAVE OR BIG DAY OUT?
Soundwave
Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Vote_lcap240%Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Vote_rcap2
 40% [ 2 ]
Big Day Out
Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Vote_lcap260%Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Vote_rcap2
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 pm

http://www.bigdayout.com/home.php

http://www.soundwavefestival.com/

Now that both lineups have been revealed, its time to decide which festival is worth forking out $150 for.

I'd be more inclined to say Soundwave, due to the larger number of Metal Bands. Also, Faith No More are mega rad.

So, if you were to chose one, which one would you pick?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:02 pm

I'd go to Soundwave. My parents and all their friends all go to Big Day Out, I wouldn't want to run into one of them on accident Suspect
Back to top Go down
Captain Arsehole
Electric Badger
Electric Badger
Captain Arsehole

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:04 pm

I'm sorry kiddies, but David Bowie on his own is far better than Soundwave.
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 pm

The only real experience I've had with festivals has been the smaller ones around Newcastle like Groovin the Moo, Fat as Butter and most recently, Coaster.

It'd be nice to see what a bigger festival's like. I can pretty much extrapolate from previous experiences though..
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm

I haven't been to any actual Music festivals, but I guess it'd be nice to. I am going to a Rave pretty soon. I don't have very high expectations of it though, because it's being hosted by a bunch of Wog guys that all go to my school.
Back to top Go down
Captain Arsehole
Electric Badger
Electric Badger
Captain Arsehole

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Lol that's hardly a rave. It'll probably just be some dudes in tracksuits with some strobes and a couple of Darude vinyls, if you're lucky.

Real Raves are nothing to be excited by, just a lot of overmuscled druggies dancing with their slutty friends. Those two stereotypes can apply to either gender, that's the sort you get at raves.

Those dam androgenous ones. They should go back to Japan or wherever the idea of wearing womens jeans came from. Probably Japan.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:28 pm

It's only 10 dollars to get in, and if I'm lucky I might find some slutty wog girl. I'll probably get bashed by her boyfriends cousins later though No
Back to top Go down
JacK_RabBiT
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat
JacK_RabBiT

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:54 pm

David Bowie, HIM?

David Bowie, AFI?

David Bowie, Trivium?

David Bowie, Faith no more?

Gah! D= I'm gonna decide on both lol (note I was kinda joking with HIM).
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:08 am

Maximum the Hormone are an amazing band. I think they'd be great to see live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6VXfcoeB0

NIIIIICE
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:33 am

Just curious, are any of these even worth forking out $150 for? I've never been to either, and curious if I should.
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 am

Of course they are, why do you think they get so many people to them?

Judging by the festivals I've been too, the atmosphere really makes it. The music comes second.

Last edited by Pookster on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:14 am

Eh I guess I better check them out myself. I got a feeling I'll be going to Soundwave instead though.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:48 am

So, I went to that rave I told you about. Did bad things, the rave was boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
juicycaboose
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Big Day Out.

I say this as I've already bought my ticket, and I really selfishly hope the next two soundwave announcements are mediocre or worse so that I don't regret buying my bdo ticket.

I did really want to go see RBF, FNM and the aquabats.
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate
Pookster

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 am

Placebo, Anthrax, Motion City Soundtrack, Shinedown, Enter Shikari, Set Your Goals and Closure in Moscow have been announced for Soundwave. YES PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave Vs Big Day Out   Soundwave Vs Big Day Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soundwave Vs Big Day Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Traffic :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: