A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja

PostSubject: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:20 am

I used to go to a lot of forums. One feature the most active one had, was a section for forum games. Things like counting in Roman Numerals, predicting next poster, things like that.

So I've decided I'd make a topic about a game on there everyone used ot like, Capture/Protect the Cookie factory. Your objective is, to Capture and try Protect the Cookie factory, as often as possible. I'll make an example.

First poster: I barricade the windows, door and chimney. My cookie factory Very Happy

Second poster: I dress up as Santa, claiming to have come early, and you let me into the cookie factory. I then take out a "pretend" gun from my sack of toys, and force you to make me cookies! My cookie factory!

So, to begin.

I lock the doors and windows, and board up the chimney. My Cookie factory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 am

I roundhouse kick the wall and it falls over. I then eat all the cookies and kill everyone inside with a single bullet, which I threw at a high velocity.

- Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:15 am

My ghost comes back from the dead, bringing Bruce Lee with him. Bruce Lee's ghost then kills Chuck Norris, and then a Tribe Doctor comes and uses Voodoo magic on my corpse to bring me back to life. At which point, I order my Bruce Lee Ghost to "take you out".

My Cookie Factory!
Back to top Go down
Pookster
Financial Pirate
Financial Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 pm

No such thing as a ghost.

/I win.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Pookster wrote:
No such thing as a ghost.

/I win.

No such thing as throwing a bullet at high enough velocity to kill everyone. I'm still alive, so I grab a cookie, and bash you over the head with it until you're out cold (this took a good 2-3 hours) and I hid you in the cookie freezers.

My cookie factory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gozer
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 am

I turn up in ECTO 1 and create havoc and mayhem, pulling table cloths from under the china, the flowers still stand and vaporise the room, finally trapping the ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 am

I grab a bunch of unused Cookie Dough, and fill your ECTO 1's exhaust pipe, fuel tank and every where with it. No more havoc making for you!

I then hypnotize you into thinking you want a cookie, and throw it outside. You chase it, eat it and I lock you out.

My Cookie Factory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gozer
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:09 am

I return with a lockpick, brak back in, track you down and we battle it out with trebuchet's on the packing room floor using uncvooked dough as ammunition, unfortunately what happens is that you get distracted by the attractive receptionist and cop a shot to the nuts, I wheel you into the ambulance and lock and barricade all the entrances after laying deceptively evil booby traps everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:41 am

While at the Hospital, I find the cookie dough that was wedged into my crotch, and I threaten the Doctor with it for large amounts of Steroids. He then surrenders all his Steroids to me, and I take a few months to recover from that "tragic" incident. When I come back, all the booby traps have been triggered by local wild life, and I walk upto the door, and rip it off with my huge, steroid fueled muscles. I then walk upto you, and roll you up with a huge ball of Cookie Dough. I then roll this huge ball outside and onto a cliff which is conveniently overhanging some water, and roll you into the water. Bye bye Gozer!

My Cookie Factory!
Back to top Go down
gozer
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:56 am

damn local wildlife

The massive ball of cookie dough causes a Tsunami or epic proportions, hits the coast of Sth America, where a convenient drug lord is more than happy to fund my revenge plot.

I return with a group of 20 mercenaries, a 40 foot shipping container of weed and coke and a sexually ambiguous spider monkey. Civil war breaks out and the battle of the cookie factory is decisive, casualties are high, they smoke all the weed to reduce their pain and the mokey leaves after the battle to move to kings cross. With the factory in ruins I seel the coke to fund the reconstruction project, it takes a few months but the factory re-opens.

My cookie factory
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:14 am

While you were stealing the coke, I was quietley sitting in a tree next to the Cookie Factory, listening to everything you were saying and doing. I then set up a video camera, and watched you commit all these illegal activites with these drug lords and mercenaries. I then tell the police, and they send you away to jail. While this is happening, they forget to assign the Cookie Factory a new owner, so I suggest to them that I take it, as I have been such a great citizen. They agree, aslong as I "donate" 10% of my profits to the Police force.

My Cookie Factory!
Back to top Go down
gozer
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:25 am

You didn't read the story properly, the deal was done in Sth America, you have no evidence the police are force to release me from the pokey and return the factory to me, in perpetuity, arrest you for wasting police time, during the trial the police give evidence against you that you attempted to bribe them with cookies to give the factory over too you.

The judge sentences you to 40 years with no parole, the cell you are assigned to already has someone in it, he is 7 feet 8 inches tall, bald, his name is bubba and you make him your bitch after a ferw months you have sttled in and decide this aint so bad and settle in for the duration with some cigars, a few beers and fox sports.

My Cookie Factory
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 am

While I'm living life good in the prison, I got in one little fight and The Prison Guard got scared He said 'You're movin' Gozer in the Cookie Factory'. I begged and pleaded with him day after day, but he packed my suite case and send me on my way. He gave me a kiss and then he gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said 'COOKIE' and it had Cookies in the mirror, if anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Cookie Factory'

I pulled up to the Cookie Factory about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the Steroid Fueled Prince of the Cookie Factory.

I then run away from the Cookie Factory to the Prison. I then break out all my Prison buddies, and we decide to rob the Police of their uniforms and guns. We then take them and wear them, and we decide to trick you. We come to your Cookie Factory, and we have to commit an "Official inestigation". While we're doing this, we ask you to stand outside. You agree to this, and we lock you out.

My Cookie Factory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gozer
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 am

Slightly bemused at this, I scratch my nuts, crack out the lockpicks and pick the lock.

Calling some ninja pirates to clean house is next to nothing but easy, you all get hauled away, using some philosophy students as guinea pigs I give them some off cookie dough that turns them into mutants with varying powers, they patrol the factory keeping out the riff raff
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 am

While these Philosophy students have been mutated, there are side effects! They are easily influenced. I tell them that God exists, and that he would want him to dispose of you. They then take you, and place you into a glass box and hang you from the ceiling so we can make sure you don't break out again.

My cookie factory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!   

Back to top Go down

Capture/Protect the Cookie factory!
Page 1 of 1