Game Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars 2 (trailer inside)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Forum Hero
Forum Hero
Ocelot

Guild Wars 2 (trailer inside) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2 (trailer inside)   Guild Wars 2 (trailer inside) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Guild Wars 2 is looking good. For the first time ever take (select) equipment and armor from one MMO into the sequel. Also take all those achievements with you, finally those 5 years of grinding aren't suddenly for nothing when the next game comes out.

No official date yet on GW2 but it has been confirmed you can play as charr, asura, sylvari, humans and more! (like norn) Also GW2 will follow in the steps of Guild Wars...that means you buy the game and there's no subscription...FREE TO PLAY!

They also plan to keep instancing (used in GW) but add open live areas (WoW) PvP will be done for realm (WoW) as well as instanced PvP for highly competitive types (HA in GW)

Trailer here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em0Sd60iI2w
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

Guild Wars 2 (trailer inside) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 (trailer inside)   Guild Wars 2 (trailer inside) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 pm

I'm looking forward to this game. I've been playing Guild Wars for around 4 years, but I haven't gotten into PvP, and it's a bit too late now.

One thing I'd like to see though, is some kind of GW2 ingame teaser or something.
Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 (trailer inside)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Traffic :: Gaming :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: