Game Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for games, off topic and popular entertainment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borderlands! Mad max styled cartoon co op!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Forum Hero
Forum Hero
Ocelot

Borderlands!  Mad max styled cartoon co op! Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands! Mad max styled cartoon co op!   Borderlands!  Mad max styled cartoon co op! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 am

Borderlands a FPS with RPG flavors is due out for PS3/PC/360 on the 23rd of October. While it boasts a bizzilion guns I'm more interested about the co operative play and RPG elements the game will include.

Here's a behind the scenes video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/claptrap-behind-borderlands/56813
Back to top Go down
Waterfox
Dungeon Rat
Dungeon Rat
Waterfox

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands! Mad max styled cartoon co op!   Borderlands!  Mad max styled cartoon co op! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:04 pm

I remember seeing images of this in mags a year or two ago. It looks really nice now with the toon shading. I'll probably end up buying it the day it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Social Ninja
Social Ninja
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands! Mad max styled cartoon co op!   Borderlands!  Mad max styled cartoon co op! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Yea I also remember seeing an advert for this. I wonder if it's going to be like a multi-player Fallout 3 with the Diablo 2 item system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands! Mad max styled cartoon co op!   Borderlands!  Mad max styled cartoon co op! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands! Mad max styled cartoon co op!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Traffic :: Gaming :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: